The EL-Skyport Receiver Plus from Elinchrom has sixteen channels: 8 in Normal and 8 in Speed mode, with 4 discrete groups for different or sequentially triggered lighting setups at distances up to 656′. Channels 1, 3, and 7 are compatible with all enabled EL-Skyport units, while channels 1, 3, 7, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 20 are compatible with the EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus and EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS. A micro-USB is on-board for firmware updates. The EL-Skyport Receiver Plus runs on easily sourced AA batteries that are available separately.
The receiver has a hot shoe on top for remotely firing shoe-mount flashes and a cold shoe on the bottom to attach to a light stand equipped with a swivel or other accessory. This listing is for the receiver only. It must be triggered by an EL-Skyport transmitter.
- Trigger reliably at distances up to up to 656′
- 4 selectable groups
- 16 different channels available (8 in Normal mode and 8 in Speed mode)
- Metal hot-shoe connector with screw lock on top of receiver, cold shoe on bottom
- 3.5mm sync socket
- Normal and Speed sync mode (for leaf shutter cameras)
- All functions easily adjusted
- Reliable and consistent triggering
- Continued choices when setting up your strobes
- Multiple channels giving options when working with or in multiple setups
- No more fussing with button batteries, uses AA batteries available everywhere